[at-l] AT Tag Team Hike

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Feb 21 20:58:06 CST 2013

I remember hearing about that.  I participated in the HATT event in (I think) 2000.  HATT is Hands Across The Trail.  I met a couple of hikers at Simmons Gap in SNP; I think their trail name was Photon, brothers if I recall.  They went north, I went south to Rockfish Gap.  Nice weekend!  Still have the fleece jacket with the patch and wear it all the time!