[at-l] OT java scare

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 12:21:34 CST 2013

I will admit that I couldn't make out which way to go with Kommando's site/link, so I just went straight to Java (where I'm more familiar anyway) and got the latest: 7.11....... Things are up&running and tooling a l    ong smmm     o    thl              y. {alt}34 62 lo      ve compu u u u u u u u u ters[alt-39]
EOF