[at-l] Hiker in Snowstorm---

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Thu Mar 7 09:17:37 CST 2013

It does sound sketchy, but one of the things that happens with hypothermia is your judgment goes way off.  The person doesn't think clearly.  Maybe it's possible that she was already in the beginning stages of hypothermia?

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hypothermia/DS00333/DSECTION=symptoms

Joan

Joan