[at-l] 100% wool/felt tents

adrigoal06 at yahoo.com adrigoal06 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 15:36:54 CDT 2014

No doubt pat. There should be more options is all i'm saying, instead of just polyethylene, polyester, vinyl and any other synethic plastics that people sleep in all those hours and times.  I woulndn't mind carry a slightly heavier but smaller tent made of natural materials.  The whole point of hiking to me is to connect with nature. Plastics is the opposite of that.  Yurts, tipis, tree huts didn't have any plastics in them.