[at-l] member

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Sun May 8 08:57:46 CDT 2016

Yeah, and he's still hosting my web site, too.

I wish the list was working properly though.  If it was, there would
probably be a lot more traffic.  I got a flurry of messages at the
beginning of the year and thought it was working again but now I'm back to
almost no messages even though I know there's more traffic than what I see.

I know there are others in a similar situation so I can only imagine how
many others I don't know about who don't receive messages and are also
discouraged from posting.

[FWIW, the messages aren't getting to me at all.  They don't show up in
spam, either.  Sigh.]

Mara
GAME99

Visit my Travels and Trails <http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor> web