[at-l] Where the rabbit man?

Indy toe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 16:27:35 CDT 2018

Ah! But we few! We happy few! We band of brothers (and sisters, those others who feel that bifurcating nature's gendery Grand Design
into such narrowy little bi-modalities as ♂ or ♀ -- Pish!) They will account themselves the lesser, for not having posted on this May Dayyyyyyy!

In the meantime, let us to The Lucky Rabbit and raise ourselves a glass of mountain-drawn watery yumminess, and salute the fact that
today, we're not shovelin' sneaux.  (Excepting maybe The Art-man.....?)

bardtoe

Solvitur Ambulando.