[at-l] Where the rabbit man?

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Tue May 1 17:43:09 CDT 2018

Hear Here!! To non-shoveling of sneaux by the eArThworm who currently, and through

the end of May, busies herself establishing a Research Library within the Appalachian

Trail Museum in Pine Grove Furnace State Park in Pennsylvania and would gladly

entertain a visit from any friends in the vicinity who wish to come, if they would

first notify this Librarian of such intent via email at lpatton at fsu.edu

To non shoveling! To visits!! To rabbits!!!

eArThworm