[cdt-l] Fw: To ask the obvious

Bruce Ward bruce at cdtrail.org
Wed Dec 6 08:19:58 CST 2006

Mike,

Just wondering where you got your info?

The CDTA does raise revenue from a variety of sources that helps us with
our efforts to complete the Trail, acquire in-holdings, make our case in
Washington, create opportunities for over 1,000 volunteers a year, put
dozens of young people to work on the Trail through our Youth Corps and
inform the public of critical issues facing us, not only on the CDT, but
public lands in general.

There are currently no plans for the CDTA to receive funds. But if we do
ultimately derive some financial benefit, I hope you will think that the
work we are doing is worthy.

If you would like to become a member of  the CDTA (suggested donation is
$31.00 or a penny a mile) I would be personally glad to take your
information. Unless you are already a member and if so I apologize for
the redundant request.

You can also visit our website at www.cdtrail.org
<http://www.cdtrail.org/> . We are in the process of evaluating our
site, so any suggestions from you or the other CDT enthusiasts would be
sincerely appreciated.

Hope you are having a great day.

Bruce Ward

Executive Director