[cdt-l] Copper Mountain

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 15:23:41 CDT 2006

In a message dated 7/7/2006 3:38:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com writes:

We were  told by some Colorado Trail hikers that the post office at Copper
Mountain  no longer handles hiker packages.  It is self-service only.
Maildrops are being forwarded to either Dillon or Frisco - easily  accessible
by free bus, but still a hassle if you're in a hurry.  The  management office
at the resort still accepts packages, if sent to their  office.

Bummer.  Violet was awesome.  Not only did she open for us on  Saturday when
she was normally closed, but let us mail stuff out.

Also, a heads up, when we were arranging our drops outside the PO the  Cooper
Mountain caretaker came by and offered to let us stay upstairs in the
conference room. Mens/Womens bathrooms with showers, deck and a hot  tub!

Sly