[cdt-l] To Stimulate Discussion
Jim and/or Ginny Owen
spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 12 13:40:57 CST 2006
It's been quiet around here, so since most of this year's hikers have
completed their journeys, or will soon, I thought I'd ask some post-hike
questions. Anyone who has hiked part or all of the CDT can answer - I'm not
just interested in this year's hikers.
1. What did you expect before you hiked the CDT? Did the trail live up to
2. Was it harder or easier than you expected? Why?
3. What do you wish you had known before you hiked? What did you know, but
didn't really pay attention to that perhaps you should have? What were you
told about the trail that turned out to be wrong?
4. How would you compare it to the other long trails you've hiked?
5. Did you enjoy this hike? Why or why not?
6. Would you/will you do the CDT again? What would/will you do
7. Favorite and/or least favorite Trail towns?
8. Good/bad wildlife encounters?
9. Best/worst part about hiking the CDT?
10. Any rants or raves?
11. Were you lonely or did you enjoy the solitude? Did you have solitude?
12. Any words of wisdom for next year's hikers? Final thoughts??
Try the next generation of search with Windows Live Search today!
More information about the Cdt-l