[cdt-l] Which GPS?

Lisa Campbell northerncadence at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 15:43:00 CST 2006

Hi German Tourist,
I received your posting about GPS units for the CDT....We met on the PCT in
2004......When are you planning to hike the CDT? I hiked the PCT this year (
and finished it) and was hoping to hike the CDT in 2008. I am going to keep
using my Garmin 301 (without programmable map ability) as I will always be
carrying maps anyways and will just use the GPS to help me locate where I am
when 'misplaced'.
Cheers,
Cadence