[cdt-l] Snow..snow and snow!

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 17:11:43 CDT 2006

As Disco said, it is a thru-hiker gathering in Crested
Butte. SIDEWINDER: Made it OK..man it is CRAZY in
Colorado. Way too much snow for this time of the year.

As D-low so aptly told me "EMBRACE THE BRUTALITY!"

Looks like we are heading out after the storm. The San
Juans, wether the Creede Cutoff or the Divide, will be
interesting!

Warm, dry and enjoying the good company!