[cdt-l] Printing CDT maps with generic ink

Garret Christensen garretchristensen at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 12:43:01 CDT 2007

I've lucked my way into a free large printer so I can print Jonathan's maps 11 x 17, and now I've got to buy the ink.  I usually believe you get what you pay for, but should I really pay $100 for the real Epson ink or just go with $15 generic stuff?  Does anybody have any thoughts/experience as to whether or not generic ink runs more/the same when wet, or if it really looks any different?

thanks,
Garret/the Onion