[cdt-l] Potential Yo-Yoer's and Their Start Dates

Garret Christensen garretchristensen at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 16:51:57 CDT 2007

I've heard there are as many as five people who're hoping to try and yo-yo the CDT this year.  I know of myself, Francis Tapon (who I met in person), and I've seen JustJoe on trailjournals.com, but does anybody have contact info for any others, and in the spirit of cooperation, does anybody know when/where they're starting?  I don't have a ticket yet, and I honestly don't know if I'll be able to even try the turnaround since I'm a grad school drop-out that would eventually like to get my degree and might have to go back for fall classes, but anyway, I'll probably be flying to El Paso May 2 or 3.

Garret/The Onion