[cdt-l] bears

Skot Phrea skotphrea at hctc.net
Wed Apr 11 22:41:35 CDT 2007

I apolgize for being all "agro" in my earlier post, I just got home after a
"shakedown" of much of the " O.T ''. My train service on my late Amtrak
surely contributed to my bad attitude. IF ANYONE IS POMPOUS IT IS ME.
A.I.D.S / H.I.V  carries a signifigant emotional weight as well as counting
ounces of medications. I love everyone that has kindness in thier heart. If
anyone would like a free crystal necklace I will give you one because i sent
a bunch home and I cannot afford MILKSHAKES for all of you .  The Sinatra
and Sotol have me in a very mellow mood.  3000 +  G.P.S. scout applications
~   Love ,   Skot