[cdt-l] Rockies Ruck Thanks

Ginny & Jim Owen spiritbear2k at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 16:15:21 CST 2007

>I´ll send you the clip from "The Walkumentary" that shows the 200´drop off
>that CDT hikers come within 1´of in New Mexico via e-mail shortly.

Do you mean the spot on the BLM route in the Rio Puerco where you have to
step over the wire fence, right on the edge of the cliff?  It was beautiful,
but 'inot for the faint of heart'.  We have a picture of that one too.  I
really wondered what the horses were supposed to do in there, between that
spot, the very steep climb up the mesa Portales, and the very very narrow
styles.

Ginny