[cdt-l] What are the "Desert" Areas of the CDT?

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Wed Feb 28 13:45:24 CST 2007

That sounds about right (#3 has sagebrush areas, but it's a stretch to
really call that desert). Anyway, in all 3 it's quite possible to have to
deal with thunderstorms, or cold windy weather... so, keep that in mind as
well. There's no way to predict that until you're out there of course.

-Jonathan