[cdt-l] Average CDT age?

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 12:31:46 CST 2007

Must be something in the water    ...or maybe we were born under the same "sign".  Getting things in order for the push back from full time work by the end of 2008 so that I can start focussing on the important stuff    ...like hiking !!

  'Slogger

doug-sue1 <doug-sue1 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
      Me too, I'm 58.  I'm hoping to do the CDT when I'm 62 or 63; take an early retirement and go for it.
  Doug C.