[cdt-l] Average CDT age?

doug-sue1 doug-sue1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 11 13:48:58 CST 2007

I don't have a lot of savings to fall back on.  When I "retire" I'll lose health care until I'm 65.  I"m not sure how to work some of this issues out, yet.  Maybe I can just get a leave of absence for 6 or 7 months and still carry by health insurance with the church I work for.

And then there is the downsizing.  My wife and I have so much stuff!  I'm amazed we have so much.  And if we downsize where does it all go?  One big eBay sale?

-Doug C