[cdt-l] Average CDT age? OT downsizing

Marcia gottawalk at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 11 14:38:32 CST 2007

Ken is in Idaho right now disposing of his mother's stuff and putting her house on the market (she just entered senior housing). There are auction houses and estate sellers that sell all, split 35-65 with the owner, transport leftovers to charity and take the junk to the dump.

The more we hike, the more I realize that we REALLY don't need much to live happily. Also, if we are not materialistic consumers we are just that much easier on the world's resources. Now I have to Walk my Talk  ; )

Marcia, who "gets" to work on her mother's house and stuff soon