[cdt-l] Recent post by Dick E Bird

Gary Wright at2002 at mac.com
Thu Jan 11 21:56:33 CST 2007

Anonymous wrote:
> “(Dick E Bird’ email-see below) is as a recipe for private land
> trespass and not something I'd think you'd want to be associated
> with. And since you are now more involved with this CDT list serve
> or whatever it is, people may assume that the CDTA itself endorses
> views like this one below.

Without getting into the particular issues raised by Dick Bird's
message, anyone who thinks messages on CDT-L are in any way
officially connected to the CDTA, CDTS, NPS, BLM, etc. really doesn't
know much at all about mailing lists in general and CDT-L in
particular.  I really don't think it is worth worrying about that
particular type of misunderstanding. If you were going to worry about
it you would have to post some sort of response to quite a few of the
messages on the list.