[cdt-l] 2007 maps!

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Sun Jan 21 01:00:16 CST 2007

Are done! Whew.

I sunk more time into this one than I'd originally planned, but I'm really
happy with the way they've turned out. There are a lot of improvements to
the maps this year - in particular additions of the CDTA/Official routes in
southern NM, but many other updates as well. More details about the CDT-ROM
& are on my web site:

http://www.phlumf.com/cdt/cdtmaps.htm

If you've already contacted me for a 2007 CD, and I have you on my list,
I'll be sending the updates over the next week.

Special thanks to everyone who sent updates over the past year! There are
quite a few people who contributed, but thanks in particular to Alistair &
Gail, Ginny & Jim, Speedo, Disco & POD, Heather & Remy. and probably some
others I'm forgetting.

Good luck to the "class of 2007" and beyond!

Jonathan