[cdt-l] 2007 maps!

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 01:59:03 CST 2007

Outstanding!

I think the thing that helped me the most in 2002 was having the original
set of maps on CD from your 2001 hike.  Just the idea of buying $500 in  maps
and *then* having to trace the route using the guidebooks was  daunting.

Thanks for making a hard trail and the planning that much easier,

Sly

In a message dated 1/21/2007 2:01:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,