[cdt-l] 2007 hikers.... Updates

Anitra Kass at_anitra at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 20:07:40 CST 2007

WC,
  That's so exciting...I can't wait to see and hike with Mom & Dad!
  NITRO

bemmerson at aol.com wrote:
    Re: Section Hikers.  "Dad" & "Mom"/Rob & Donna Mabry 'PCT'05 will be joining our group for an indefinite period at the start, going SOBO from Canada.  You can add them to your list.  Actually, we're all "section hikers" until we take the final step to complete the hike!