[cdt-l] WHOOP - WY-CO border

Matti Urlaß matti.urlass at web.de
Sat Jun 2 13:33:05 CDT 2007

NICE, the "WHOOP" it is still there! Skittles had a great idea! - so we build it!

(I am not an geologist but I am 99,9% sure it is quartz.)

Speedo

Francis Tapon <ftapon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Jonathan Ley's map says that the CO-WY border is not well marked for the Sobos. He's right, but I created a large cairn that's hard to miss. I'm not a geologist, so I can't say what type of rock I used, but it's a pinkish rock, so it's easy to see.

Ley's map advises folks to "whoop it up" when they cross the border.

Someone wrote the words "WHOOP" with rocks right next to the border, in honor of Ley's suggestion.

Good advice!

Francis Tapon