[cdt-l] Starting dates

Eric Whte ericshawwhite at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 16:55:59 CDT 2007

Hi Dan & Gail - when and where are you starting? I think I will start on about July 10th at the WY/CO border and head south throw the Colorado Rockies. Mini Mart

danandgailsc at aol.com wrote:

You may have to carry a bear canister if enough campsites are closed   because of snow.  (If the bear pole isn't clear, the campsite is closed.)

I don't understand this statement.  My thought process:  If campsites are closed, then I assume no permits are issued, with or without canister.

Dan