[cdt-l] Starting dates. Hi, Mini Mart!

danandgailsc at aol.com danandgailsc at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 16:11:39 CDT 2007

Hi Dan & Gail - when and where are you starting? I think I will start on about
uly 10th at the WY/CO border and head south throw the Colorado Rockies. Mini
art

Hey, Mini Mart!  Didn't know you will be on the CDT.  Our plan is to start south  on July 2 at the Chief Mt. trailhead.  Yesterday, immediately after completing her last day of school duties, Gutsy drove to Damascus, VA to begin a 2-week trek on the AT for conditioning.  It was also our 35th wedding anniversary!

Dan