[cdt-l] Brenton Springs is now a cow pasture

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Mon Jun 11 09:47:31 CDT 2007

Francis,

Could you clarify - do you mean that the cattle had gotten into/behind the
fence enclosure? Or only that they'd obliterated everything outside it?

The latter is nothing new, and I doubt there is anything that can be done
about it (aside from completely changing our beef culture). But the stream
on the fenced-in side has historically been pretty decent, and the location
very obvious (i.e. right near the sign).

-Jonathan