[cdt-l] Trails

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Wed Mar 14 22:31:33 CDT 2007

Dan,

There are endless possibilities, but here are a couple:

WY: Start at the Big Sandy Trailhead in the wind rivers, head up to the
cirque of towers, and loop around over Texas Pass. You might include some
side hikes if it's not enough miles... but the terrain is so stunning that
you'll probably want to just linger.

CO: There are a number of possibilities if you base yourself in Creede and
head up toward the divide in almost any direction. If you could incorporate
the area of Nebo Pass to the south, that'd be super.

Have a great time!

-Jonathan