[cdt-l] GNP, week of July 4?

James McCreight jlmccreight at gmail.com
Sat May 12 22:49:58 CDT 2007

that's a recipe for a let down.
there is a lottery at the beginning of each season, or at least there used
to be, for GNP backcountry spots (2001 was the last year that i was up
there).
I would call the park or go to their website and see if that still exists
and then send in your reservations asap. I think they used to go by
postmark, so ever on in MT had an advantage...

things may have changed however....