[cdt-l] Prohibited items on Amtrak

michael sandoval mojombo69 at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 15:33:52 CDT 2007

   What I am planning on doing is boxing my backpack.  Since I will be
flying into Portland it is much safer to have the bag in a box.  And I am
planning on bringing that box onto the train without checking it in.  I have
never had my stuff looked into when I carried it on the train so I am
ASSUMING that this will not be a problem.
   I must admit that I have never checked anything in so I have no idea how
they are about that.  BUT, do we really need the ice axes anyway?
   See ya soon, michael