[cdt-l] Montana fires question

ronald j marovelli jr justjoe at yepmail.net
Sun Sep 9 00:39:30 CDT 2007

JustJoe has made it thru the fires on the offical route. Having
enocuntered three Hot Spots, One around Gooseberry Fire Cabin, Ahorn and
the Skyland Fire. If you go undetected by the fire crews Hap at
it...JustJoe made it thru without any really dangers...Yeah Right, but
its do able if you want to take that risk David. If not, crab yourself a
fire suit and push on thru or you could continue on driving up to
Glacier in your Ford Ranger. Your Choice.

--
  ronald j marovelli jr
  justjoe at yepmail.net

--