[cdt-l] Montana fires question

Skot Phrea skotphrea at hctc.net
Wed Sep 19 01:22:51 CDT 2007

God may think of you as one of those who defy frying, In my opinion as an accused Troll, I am of the mind that lightn' or postin it thru wholes is much more a concern. It would be a great wish to me that those who understand advesity could undestand my polite dissenchantment. AFTER  A CHAT WITH THE TINMAN , I realized the harsh tone of my corrispondence. POOR Magzine people that believe that they have some sort of security perhaps are blessed with the oppotunity not to punch thier bosses instead of creating digital confettty.Maybe like some harebrained idea of electronik breadcrumbs. THEY BYPASSED THE CABIN AWS WELL AS THE ENSUING CASCADES ? I LOVE YOU MR.LEY AND I OWE YOU MR. WOLF.      THANK YOU " MAGS " FOR giving the folks from P.A. a  welcome to Boulder. Kris Wagner is one to endorse !!!!!         ALSO : I WOULD ACTUALLY FEEL SO BAD IF ANY OF YOU DID NOT CARRY " PROTECTION " Let alone take up wheeled SKYDIVING.    NOT A TROLL BUT A FAN OF EXISTENSHAOMIZM.     Sorry for my crappy attitude,   I'm not really thogh becase I am honest in my head,. I LOVE EVERYONE, ESPEACIALLY THOSE WHOM I DO NOT UNDESTAND,     PLEASE GET AWAY FROM COMMPUTERS < AN OLD WOMAN TAUGHT ME THREE THINGS THAT ACTUALLY MADE SOME SENSE :  Go Cheap , Go Lite,  and Go Now !   That is an Intangible Harvest ?  Sorry for the lack of time for aspeell check.           THANK YOU J & G for your insight into life !