[Cdt-l] CDT 2009

Frank Gilliland frankgilliland at comcast.net
Sun Dec 7 22:06:08 CST 2008

Howdy all,

First post to the CDT-L

Quick Bio:  As a hiker I have thru hiked the PCT and just this year
repeated the PCT in Section Hikes.

I live in Denver now (Originally form Washington State).

And I plan to hike the New Mexico and CO sections of the CDT in 2009.

I have made contacts with Jonathan Ley to get a copy of his Great
Maps.  I am also sending off for the Yogi Guide.  Probably send of for
the guides as well

I hope to converse with you all in the upcoming months leading up to a
early May start of my hike.  I look forward to your help and advice.

I am a map and GPS data collector, so if you have any digital data
files, feel free to send them on.........

StarMan