[Cdt-l] LNT: fwd: wildlife that I encountered along the Continental Divide Trail

Michael Cravens michaelcravens at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 14:23:07 CST 2008

Hi Wasa,

No worries, I have a great respect for wildlife and the places they live.  I
do follow Leave No Trace principles.  The "chipmunk" is actually a
golden-mantled ground squirrel and was already well habituated to humans and
living in a popular state park.  the rock was turned by a bear, as stated in
the text.  Otherwise, I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Mike, aka Strix

--
Mike
michaelcravens at gmail.com