[Cdt-l] CDT Southern Terminus Project Survey

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 14:59:45 CST 2008

Actually I've always thought a person-sized mirror at a trail terminus
(PCT, CDT, one of those big trails) would be very symbolic. I mean,
sure you walked a trail but I've found that I spend most of my time on
long trails investigating myself just as much as my surroundings. And
to finish a trail and see a mirror image of yourself would kind of put
that in perspective.

After all, you got yourself there.