[Cdt-l] Savant's 2005 CDT Film

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 11:52:00 CST 2008

It is a great DVD.

I just got  µTorrent to download a few things and the folks over  the pct-l
are distributing PCT DVD's like this.  I've never seeded anything  before, but
I'm willing to look into it and making it available.

Of course, Sam or I could also burn a couple DVD's but this way y'all can
download it and save us the expense.

Let me know either way,

Sly

PS Wherever Savant is, I don't think he'd mind as he was freely giving them
away.

In a message dated 1/8/2008 12:39:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,  samh at samh.net