[Cdt-l] Cdt-l Digest, Vol 4, Issue 13

Doug Carlson doug-sue71 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 12 17:09:36 CST 2008

Yes, I noticed his freestyle approach- sort of head north.  Never lost that way.
I enjoy reading his approach to the CDT.

How a bper can disturb a ranger's land that is already "disturbed" by nature is difficult for me to figure out.

However, I do want to be in compliance when I hike.

And I do remember your posts- they were interesting.

-RedDoug