[Cdt-l] northern terminus start

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 06:29:48 CST 2008

I can't blame you for being confused.  There is an official route but  it's
not complete.  There's also alternate routes, designated routes and
recommended routes.

 The trail officially ends at the monument along the trail next to  Waterton
Lakes and alternately ends or starts at the Chief Mountain border   station.

Get yourself a Glacier map

Sly.

In a message dated 3/1/2008 5:23:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,