[Cdt-l] hairy south of glacier?

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Mon May 12 14:31:49 CDT 2008

Adam,

It'll depend a bit on your route & the conditions on the ground - which
will be hard to predict beforehand. On average through the years, I'd
guess that half of people send them home at East Glacier, and half carry
them through The Bob. Generally, The Bob is less steep, so if you do
need it, you'll probably only need it for short bits. Basically, I'd
suggest making that call after you get through Glacier and pass through
East Glacier... no need to decide that beforehand.

-Jonathan