[Cdt-l] Heritage Forest Campaign

Sly slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 15:35:41 CDT 2008

Hey,

Sorry for the politics, just want to advocate a bit.

    Save America's Last Wild Forests

As it heads out the door, the Bush administration is handing the keys to
our national forests over to the mining, timber and oil and gas
industries. Its targets are the crown jewels of our national forest
system - millions of acres of pristine landscapes in Alaska's Tongass
Rainforest and Idaho's Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.

Now the Administration has set its sights on Colorado's Rocky Mountains,
where it is moving forward rapidly with a rulemaking that would remove
the landmark Roadless Area Conservation Rule, the popular policy that
protects the last one-third of the nation's most pristine forests for
future generations to enjoy.

It only takes a minute to sign up and send a letter in oppostition

http://actionnetwork.org/campaign/colorado_wild_forests/g8ink7497d5djem?

Sly