[Cdt-l] Want GPS?

Scott Wyatt swyatt002 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:20:33 CST 2009

I put together the CDT maps for someone last year using Delorme Topo and I
will be updating it before the end of the year.  This included all of
Johnathan Ley's alternates, which was difficult because GPS's only like to
show one active track at a time (how do you know you reached the alternate
turn-off if you can't see it on the GPS?).  I also included the BLM water
tanks locations.

Give me a few weeks and I will make these Delorme map exports available once
I update them.  Of course the catch is that you have to have a Delorme GPS
or a WinMo compatible phone/PDA.  If you go this route I would choose the
Delorme PN-20.

30-30