[Cdt-l] GPS thoughts

Ron Dobra ghsron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 18:47:27 CST 2009

Well, I only turned it on and perused OOO's magical purple tracks when
I felt I might be off trail, which given the lack of tread and signage
on so much of the CDT was about 5-10 times a day...after a minute or
two, off it went and I was back in secure hiking mode. Hours of
backtracking per day deferred,plenty; peace of mind, priceless.
zen quake