[Cdt-l] A controversial subject: The CDT-L is awful.

Sam Haraldson samh at samh.net
Mon Dec 14 12:14:21 CST 2009

>> It's the format of this information sharing that is horrid. Listserves
>> date back to the genesis of the internet.

Personally I enjoy the CDT-L.  I receive my messages in the digest
format, it remains uncluttered in my inbox and I can choose to read or
not read it when it comes.  Granted a forum or a wiki would provide
many advantages but I assure you it would receive far less
participation.  What are we willing to lose in order to gain?

- Sam