[Cdt-l] Denver to Glacier

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 13:35:12 CST 2009

I took the Dirty Dog (greyhound). LOOOOOOOOOOOONG ride..but cheap.

At Whitefish, I lucked out and some friends from the hiking community dropped me off for the start of the CDT. Otherwise, I was gonna
do the shuttle and/or train to start.

I actually started near Polebridge (fuzzy memory) at Bowen Lake on the Western side of the park. I hiked east on the PNT a bit to just four miles south
of the border and then hiked north to "officially" start the CDT.
 I had never been to Glacier, so I thought I'd do some bonus miles and see the park a bit. :)
http://snipurl.com/b8imo  [www_pmags_com]

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art