[Cdt-l] Butte Route

Jim Wolf mail at cdtsociety.org
Sat Jul 4 13:32:07 CDT 2009

Keep in mind that there is new trail from Homestake Pass to Burton Park.
And the guidebook route avoids the Delmoe Lake Road traffic.

You can take care of resupply with the Homestake Lodge
(www.homestakelodge.com) near Homestake Pass and, farther on, at
Surarloaf Lodge and Cabins (sugarloaflodgeandcabins.com) south of Anaconda.

Happy trails!

CDTS/Jim Wolf

P.S. We will be heading out to Wyoming and Colorado in late July and
most of August. We will be unable to fill orders during this time, so
please contact us soon if you will be needing any materials.