[Cdt-l] A flip thought from Big Sandy

Eric Whte ericshawwhite at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 10:32:02 CDT 2009

For those of you who are awaiting the snow to melt in Colorado, think about a flip from Sweetwater (not Big Sandy) Campground southbound. By the time you get across the Divide basin which has alot of water presently, Battle Pass should be open. (Troll, Oblivious et al are there now) and you should then be ok for all of Colorado to the San Juans - all this with a single flip unlike what I have been doing. Just a tought. For more detail see my journal. http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=7619