[Cdt-l] CDT mileage...

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 00:04:20 CST 2009

"The CDT mileage estimates range from a low of 2500 miles (using
guidebooks and maps that are reported to be off) to a high of 3100
miles (unlikely).
 Most people believe the typical route is ~2600-2700
miles with 2800 miles splitting the difference.
 Yeah, confusing. Either
way, it is a long freakin’ walk. :O"

In the end...it is just that..a a freakin' long walk.   Do you count mileage walked in town? Getting lost and hiked back? Alt routes?

I did not bring the odometer for my shoes, so I lost track. ;)

At the end, my stomach was flatter, my legs were muscular, my beard was huge
and I was ready for Momma Mags' home cooked Thanksgiving dinner. (I finished Nov 1st).

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art