[Cdt-l] Two Questions

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 05:47:45 CDT 2009

Take a bus to El Paso, taxi to the west edge of town, and hitch (with a
sign) to Columbus, on NM-?; hitch or walk the 3 miles to the Border. Preprint  the
signs on 8.5x11 paper using the largest block letters (Arial) that'll  fit.

See my Steripen response a few minutes ago,
Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See, if  it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.'
-- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs
when its free."
-- P. J. ORourke

In a message dated 3/11/2009 2:16:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,