[Cdt-l] Callous caverns

James Bates bates-james at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 24 17:59:22 CDT 2009

While hiking, and at home, I use 200 grit wet/dry sand paper (the expensive kind with black backing). I can be reused many times and when it gets too dirty I simply wash it off. It actually feels better when soaked. I do this as a daily routine to prevent the cracking along with the Superglue. This summer I am going to try a new technique of not bringing camp shoes. I noticed that when in town my feet would crack. All winter long I were shoes and socks and I get no cracks. I will apply that this summer. Remember that everybody's feet are different.....mine certainly are.

Trowler